Hunting at Swartberg
Situated just 500km from Cape Town International Airport lies the most established hunting outfitter in the Western Cape. We’ve been conducting hunting expieriences for over 20 years, offering more species than any other convservancy in the province.
Our 3 generations of ethical wildlife managment and conservation has created an environment where the Little Karoo can be expierienced as it once was. Situated on the slopes of a the Swartberg Mountain Range (a World Heritage Site) visitors can expect to hunt in valleys, grasslands, rolling hills and steep mountain gorges.
Our operation is aided by the safe environment in the Western Cape as well as our proximity to international aiports and tourist routes.
We cater to all forms hunting, whether seeking elusive species from a tree stand, sitting and waiting in a blind at a waterhole or conducting a tradional walk and stalk:
- Shooting Range
- Tree Stands
- Rifle rental (All calibres available)
- Transportation of trophy to taxidermist, but does not include taxidermy costs and shipping thereof.
- Fully equipped pickup safari vehicles (Land Cruisers)
- Service of a professional hunter at all times
- Field preparation of your trophy (Skinner and staff)
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking
- Final invoice has to be paid before departure
- Hunters are welcome to hunt extra species from normal pricelists
- A 50% deposit on Buffalo, Sable and Roan to confirm these animals for your hunt
The Cango Caves
Come and experience one of the world’s greatest archeological sites, the Cango Caves. A 10 minute drive from the lodge
Fancourt Golf Course
“An internationally acclaimed golfers heaven” boasting three Gary Player designed championship courses. An hour’s drive from the lodge.
Cango Wildlife Ranch
Cage dive with Nile crocodiles and have an intimate moment with a white tiger, the Cango wildlife ranch is 30 minutes from the lodge.
The highest bungee bridge in the world is two and a half hours from the lodge.
Treat yourself to something authentic from one of the various curio shops a short (30 minute) drive from the lodge. Looking for something else? The largest shopping mall on the Garden route is a short hour drive away.
Shark Cage Diving
Your uniquely ‘Cape’ safari experience would not be complete without coming face to face with the worlds largest predatory fish!