The appeal of a bygone era …with an understated sophistication best describes the Lodge. Fitting to the Karoo-colonial style, expansive patios provide insulation from the hot summer days, and cold winters when the snow lies high on the mountains above the Lodge.
Facilities at the Lodge include:
- Daily cleaning service
- Lounge, with well stocked reference and fiction library.
- TV and DSTV
- Spacious dining room, with bean to cup coffee machine
- Large, well equipped farm-style kitchen
- Braai patio with stunning mountain scenery
- Pool with sun loungers
- Internet access
Inspired by the flora and fauna of the region …spacious bedrooms, all with private patios, provide the perfect retreat. Accommodation is for a maximum of 10 adults (or 12 with children sharing), in 5 bedrooms. Additional accommodation may be available by special arrangement. Bedrooms are serviced daily and are equipped with:
- Extra-length king beds, with luxury cotton percale bed linen
- Ceiling fan
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Personal safe
- Heater and electric blankets